Friday, November 16, 2007

[Weekend Musing] my Guitar weeps





Lost is the feeling inside...

Caffeination won;t help today i know...

Once upon this time .... not long back though ...I used to Jam Systolic

‘the Reverbs’ really used to stir me to potent new levels

bringing out the hidden vocal part of me to life...

the music in me just waiting to exhale...

my guitar weeps ...(Gibson)

Weekend Happiness iz calling where am i ?

Music is for the battered soul

some caviar for the greased out soul

My dictionary is missing pages ... or is it just me ?

Tired i may seem but thatz in thots only ...

The countless whisperings of friends I want to relate to but never get the time...

this birthday was a dry fruit something...sweet and short...gone too soon...

I seem light years away from a total 'Freak Out' partdee (read as SYSTOLICa-JAM)

Something is headed my way or is it am certainly headed some way...!

Did I hear someone just say ? Get well soon Mamoooo!

hey ... Apan ke Kaann baj rele hain kya ? or is it just only me ??
Thoda jyada likh diya na ?? :)

I Curse you all Sangeet Premi to have a great weekend :)

(including me of corz : the curse works recursively you see ROTFL)

Baap ka maal samjho life ko aur aish karte raho :)

~P~

No comments: