Monday, October 22, 2007

e chal e shaane..hawa aane de



bhai ab mere blogs aisey hi hotey hain padh lena fursat main....
bole to "i am like this only"
This is my all in a weeks time post!
I am down with chronic fever [ doc says typhoid :( ] and i am unable to do the usual chores(Office work yaar) Dimaag ka dahi ho gayela hain!
so basically taking rest @ home sweet home
Regd the Twenty20 match ... Australia still finds T20 a 'Son of a bitch'
watched the Federer vs Nalbandian match....man what a match..it waz...
Dil mein Tennis khelneki tamannah jagrut hogayi.
[chal e chal Hawa aan de chal...mereko Tennis khelna kidhar ata hain :) ]
....now about some Little Tasks of mine !!! U know i have some things i always planned to finish(from past 5 years now) but have been pending...aah. aargh! procrastination ??
Nope....its not what ur thinking....just never got the time to do some chota mota things as other things got important :(
Finally ...managed to get one pending thing off my head with Dad;s help....without his help I could not finish most of the Domestic chores

btw in office there was Ehtnic Day on last Friday

As soon as i got into the Company bus the ethnicity started inkling in...all the women were clad in sarees.. all the guyz were like jaws popping out n saying
Is route ki "Saree" liney mast hain !!! (ROTFL).

Bein a Workaholic has its shades of grey. When the Blues get to me...I find ways to un-wind. Sometimes I relax by playing TT But nowadays there is no damn Pardner for TT ( this is 2 much TT used to have quite a following in Samsung bangalore)

the guy whu used to play TT wid me got committed(engaged) last month and now he is always on the fone with his Fiancee[chak de beedu].

So Black Coffee it is for me then !!!

its such a Sedative that gives me an instant high,
Agreed caffeine is bad But then when Life is such a Travelling Circus you need such aritificial props now and then yaar...
basically Profession ke side effects :(

Me waz thinking of havin a Sadak chaap Dosa!!
[can't afford it now though...me munching tablets currently :(]

Thot of watching a movie...but the Damn channels are showing movies of the Guns n Roses types...

I need something on the lines of "Eyes Wide Shut" ... A little spooky...a little weird which can wire me to the TV (for at least 2 hrs).

u know my sombre mood is now more of Kalti maar types ...I wanna sleep like a child ...

[ n Care a Damn abt the World at large....]


~zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: