Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What would happen if i had to start all over ?? Tmrw


Funny this thot occured and haunted me for some time as i was walkin home from office ...

What would happen if i had to start all over my life again...Tomorrow.


I wud be the same person eventually. won;t i...the basic DNA is same !

I will be like ive always been... a little confused a little ambitious a little conspicous


Sometimes they say love or lack of love change ppl.
I think needs that special someone to go some extra distance in life. Same with me ... (I happen to be waiting for that special someone though)
Regd the "Let Me Live" feeling, i mean thats what keeps us all ticking doesn;t it ??


As a person I might be a bit sarcastic, I might be a bit outrageous....But i am always nice to people and i htink that quality can never be taken out of me.


I am a spendthrift yes! but then without money I can adjust to the situation and still end up having a goood time.
I feel I cannot be caught up by situations...I want to catch situations and turn them around :_)
Wealth brings lot of problems honey,
heard of anybody wealthy and happy ??


I think one can b happy or one can be wealthy :)


This is the small world i live in...a small social life thats about it for me. Thats the INBOX,

and I don;t give a damn about the OUTBOX { the world at large} as long as the SENT ITEMS has some happiness i can give to people.
Sometimes i sound so morbid thatz bcoz sometimes i feel morbid inside me .... but like my name spells happiness I make people happy...I bring smile on sour faces that is the important thing for me.

I don't intend to sound comically brilliant if it ain't dead serious a matter .....

I was happy 2 souls benefited from me today

I could tell you But that'll have to wait for another time n Blog!


~P

No comments: