Friday, October 26, 2007

Sleep perchance 2 Dream (:-:)


Itz Friday night...
It was one hell of a bus ride for me today.
left office @ 8pm and reached home at 10:30ish - take that 2 n a half hrs in a bus.
Was so exhausted in teh end that could not even dine properly.

Right now i feel like that old spice ad which showed a White water Surfer being engulfed by a huge wave of water.

I feel I am surfing the net and suddenly there is this huge wave of sleep coming over me.( See this video for the original old spice ad )

am gonna succumb any moment now :)
The best thing about my daily sleep is that i never ever remember the dreams.
I know i do get some vivid dreams but i can never recollect what why and wheres of them.

Boon or Bane.. I don;t know....
If you read Sigmund Freud, "Interpretation of Dreams" - Dreams are the signals of whats in store of us in the very near future.

Well... to say the least I am kind of future blind that way....but of what use can dreams be if wats gonna happen is gonan happen anyway ???
It would be better not to know about some things ...:) that way the suspense stays in life !

wat say ? any comments ?
This time itz a Huge wave yaar....I am faling apart with sleep. I am being hammered now !

~Guten Nacht

No comments: