Thursday, October 18, 2007


Jog of Life



I was born in Mumbai city & from then on lived all my life in the cities called Bombay and Bangalore.Spent close to 2 years in Europe, was stationed or camped at Frankfurt.
My behaviour and to some extent my language has markers of these events. They intercept and intersect me often.

My life has seen the world as a gallery so to speak. Bottled emotions exist which i vent out in vintage style at my blog.There are days when i unwind with Led Zeppelin and fascinate in poignant moments about the Music/Moods that keep me going.I sometimes think we all fake life...yeah...Matrix might be for real ?Sometimes the being alive feeling appears so very artificial and cosmetic @ best.The gallery of evidence transcends the signs we keep seeing daily.Shackles all around, thirst for comfort is endless...no i am not living out of a comfort zone.These days i live in a discomfort zonebut then the wise man said...No Pain No gain....din he ?Quasi persistance it is in this urbane existence. Maybe this is the Entrance Fee we pay for entering Life.
Hey don't shout i am myopic ... I am all of 27.10 years old now and I feel I have seen enoughI am not asking God for an Software upgrade in my life. I want a hardware upgrade now.
I see opportunity looms large outside the City Limits. No its not a day dream couch.Visit your ancestral folks in any village you will feel enriched with its innocence and rustic feel.The fresh breath of air... now if you say these are intangibles ...damn you


Sometimes I feel a peasants life might be one damn good thing to happen. Ive seen some villagers in bangalore.MeThinks being called "Out of Towners" has its own advantages.
You are not supposed to behave in a structured/polished way. in short u can do ur own thingy n get away with it. City streets and Life is a passing phenomenon and going back to the fields and nature is certainty. No urbane hassles! whatsoever !


Sometimes "Reverse Californication". While @ work we might be submitted to X-rays to scan our integrity. A village life has pure unadulterated sunlight on offer.You can never miss it.
Indian villages suffer from poor Electricity,Medicine and Transport facilitiesOnce basic amenities are provided at least i would prefer a rural existence any day.
Corruption levels are very low in villages and people still happen to know each other on first name basis.Where one can satisfy his wander lust.
But alas there are no U-Turns in life


PS: All the while i wrote this cynical account I was drowned in Oasis-WOnderwall and the Decibels Usually run high what wid so music in me :) its not that hard to imagine isn;t it ?

No comments: