Saturday, March 10, 2007

What A Week !



What drove Me Crazy this Week:

1. My Haircut (it will drive ppl crazy also)

2. People that clip their nails in the office next to you and you can hear it. Ew.

3. Working in The Office (25 kms from ma home). Bollocks!!!!

4. The big gash on my hand that makes it hurt when I type.

5. The Episode on History channel which glorified Karan Johar. Where a clown said that Karan is an amazin Director bcoz "He makes movies which he wants to make" ( What a Moron, he shud be makin movies the Masses can relate to! )


Good Stuff this Week:

1. Random dinner @ eating street VVPuram.

2. My crooning sessions with fellow Systolicans.

3. Very exciting episodes of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes."

4. Getting my Dad's favourite song to play in his Mobile.

5. I silenced one prick in our company bus who was makin fun of me.

6. Bluetooth: I got some cool songs from my buddy in the bus via Bluetooth. What Tech Man :) It just amazes me.

~P

1 comment:

Ravish said...

oye..ekdum jhakas post..really liked it....