Saturday, March 03, 2007

Systolica debuts to a FullHouse and lotsa Cheers!


Our Samsung in-house band SYSTOLICA debuted yesterday.

SYSTOLIC is the part of the heart beat when the heart contracts.
This name was suggested by Me :) . The Logo was also in part suggested by me and was touched up by Tushar.
I was also instrumental in getting Sanjeev Tyagi and some other singers which kick started the Band.

Coming to my singing,
Personally I was not at my best as I had official work and a sore throat. I sang the song "Take It Easy - Eagles", this song has been one of my personal favourites. I forgot the lyrics in between but somehow pulled it across.
The message of this song is, "You shouldn't get too big too fast."

The relatively un-heard of song ensured my mistake was not noted at all. I repeated the first paragraf neatly. pulling myself togather by that time.

Overall my performance was flagged off as "Very good". All the Hindi songs also went on great. Around 80% of the crowd were on the edge of their seat. They never expected it to come out so good.

There were some section of the crowd who were there just to kill time. This set of people I believe are not open to change and were very miffed over our good progress of just 3 days. Especially memory solutions division kiddos who r straight outta college.
Higlight being Tushar's performance (Drums) goes from Best to the Bestest :). Really perfection getting bested :)

It iz a great pleasure to jam with these people N I am lovin it :).

yeah...But Itz not enuff...I need to get an "Awesome" rating from the crowd when I sing for the next show. I guess next time i will sing some song which will discount me from the country singer tag :)



-Stay Tuned.

No comments: