Saturday, March 17, 2007

Power and its Perils...



Its Saturday and Ive been lazing around the house as usual. Especially since all my body parts(spare parts 2 b precise) are in a bad shape. I have been riding my bike to office(50kms) daily.

Simbly feel sapped for energy ;-) . I seem so Powerless could not venture out of my house at all.

So here i am bloggin in powerless.

Read this story of how Nuclear Fission reaction was triggered accidentally. It means Japan being such an advanced country and a Super Power could not avert Nuclear accidents. What If Terrorists and Islamic Countries like pakistan and Afghanistan have such accidents ?

Would they trigger a major Holocaust which can affect the neighbours ????

Or

Can they do such a thing to their neighbours ?. Well it sure is a scary Question for America and India who have been targets of the most heinous Terrorist attacks.

ISrael I assume meanwhile can safegaurd its interests better than anyone in the world.

Well the answer ? There is no democracy or decent government in Pakistan and the Afghanistan.

Sometimes no(such) News is Good News :)
What say ?

~P

No comments: