Saturday, September 15, 2007

Humming Bird


Lately....I've picked up this habit of humming my fav songs in the company bus while on my way to and back from office. I usually play MP3s from my Mobile fone.

I feel Super lightweight after hearing and humming the songs

I wonder during the course of my humming " what really is a song .. its just not a set of words strewn for some poetic measure...
Its a
  • Bunch of emotions
  • Bunch of things ur heart wanted to say that day and could not...
  • Bunch of TODOs which cud have been accomplished.

I feel Clear & Open rendition of songs frees the mind of the pangs which lurk in the corners of the heart.

So my suggestion dear reader....think out loud, sing out loud...for it rids ur mind of the many cravings life imposes on you and you could not fulfill maybe !

When I croon in the Company bus there are some curious glances....But I am like "Don't stop me now....coz I am having a good time :) "

I am very much reminded of the VH1 ad "If i were a Song" :))

~P

No comments: