Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wish I had a Camera in my mind

Sometimes on my way back from Office in the company bus I get time to watch things I have never noticed though I might have passed by the street hajaar times. Traffic Jams are the Eye-Openers ;-). You sometimes notice rare things.
Someone or the other keeps honking and you r forced to look around. Its at moments like this you tend to notice things probably your Eye has missed almost 99% of the times.
Jams are like the quintessential recipe for observing life in any city. One can observe people loading their bikes/scooters with 3 people and juggling away into the streets. Funniest part is all wear helmets :D
Traffic jams also help in discussing politiks, Work, Sport. Well I wonder if I am not caught in a Traffic Jam daily I would be missing the Grapevine :-)

~P

No comments: