Thursday, November 23, 2006

Miss u in every Heart Beat....

I have stayed in Germany for six Man Months in the past year. I have actually got some *Germs* into me now!. not a day passes by without me learning a new word in German. I simply get enough of Rosenstolz songs. These dayz I wait to get home and read some german online papers. Sometimes I wonder whats with me, me being in India(Home Sweet Home).

But I feel like I am kind of slave to the Germanic way of life ! :)

Just can;t get enuffff :D

Auf Wiedersehen!

1 comment:

krao said...

Hey Prassana

How do I contact you. Seems like you and I carry the same last name. There is only one crazy family with that last name, and I thought it was mine, and was proud of it, only to find out I am not.

Please delete this note from the blog after u read it. I hope they allow you to review and delete.

cheers

Kiran