Friday, April 13, 2007

Return to Innocence


Last two days have been quite different in terms of experience for me.


yesterday :

It rained after a long long time in Bangalore. I went out and got myself drenched in the Rain like a school kid. Remembered my life inBombay. how we used to go to school in constant rain using raincoats and umbrellas. Used to wear the Gumboots and have a ball.


Still can;t forget the panchayat bawdi(well) blues from my school.



Today :

had been to the annual health check up from Samsung. Pulse diagnostics is also a neo-natal care for babies. I saw some cute babies raanging in age from 1month to 1 year.

Simply superb experience. The kids mumur in some strange way/language and its so very soothing to the ears. I thought of complementing one mom for having a Cute baby but then...somehow held back.


Overall it was kinda ...... 'Return to Innocence' this last two working days of the week.


~P

No comments: