Monday, December 18, 2006

Small steps before the Big 1s


I started evening walk in the park near my residence.

Believe me, I' ve never been so alive.

I have been putting on weight since my last korea trip. I thot about this for some time and thot i will put an end toi this pot belly which is slowly surfacing :).
Not that I am new to Exercise regimen. I used to be a slim n trim fella back in college. Was a hearthrob for many a femme fatales in college :).
But in between i kind of lost myself to the "Work" phenomenon. Now I think I shud get back into shape.
I don't believe or keep resolutions but this time around. I want to lose some weight 2 fast 2 soon.
But that ain't gonna happen I know. So I will stick with the exercise regimen as far as possible.

I am taking on the hidden entity called Flab head on :D

~P.

No comments: