Saturday, December 30, 2006

SadDam <--> DamSad Ending

Saddam was murdered while the whole world watched.
MeThinks this act was nothing short of Cold-Blooded murder.

  • He was head of a Sovereign Nation(i know iknow.... i re-phrase "almost sovereign nation" ) which was wrongfully accused of having Nuclear Weapons rather Nukes for the 'Initiated'
  • The so-called Weapons of Mass Destruction were not recovered after the attack over Iraq.
  • He was hounded till he was caught and Finally terminated.
This just proves that UN and such bodies are mere showcases of Bull Shit.

Like the Americans say "Shit happens" (like it happened to Japan and Vietnam ?)

Hegemony continues un-abated wherez the end to it all ?

It Ironically appears that the Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD) word assumes a new meaning.
WMD are the people who finished Saddam . no prizes for guessing :-)

Damn Sad happening this...!

Well what if Saddam's Body double had been caught and hanged ?
oopsy... I ain't talking ill of the dead ! [ jus my wishful thinking ;-) @ work again]
Reminds me of the Bob Marley song


Oh, now, I shot the sheriff
but I swear it was in selfdefence.

Oh, no! yeah!I say: I shot the sheriff
(and they say it is a capital offence. not in 2006 though ;-) and not for the Prez of the world )
Yeah! (ooh, ooh, oo-oh) yeah!
~P

No comments: