Sunday, September 03, 2006

RammStein !

Nowadays there are very few bugs reported in our system software. And sometimes I wait for bugs to be reported listlessly. But these depend on the Testers Might also :) . Anyways sometimes I get agitated when no bugs are reported (needless to say) which means the Testing effort has not been good enough. Today was no different with zero Handset (protocol related ) crashes reported.

So on one such listless days today, I was listening to the german band Rammsteins music. I had always liked the music since I first heard their songs in Engg first year. I googled a little about their history and came upto a Tragic Event.

Rammstein gets its name from the German town of Ramstein, which was the site of an airshow disaster in 1988. The band's signature song, the eponymous "Rammstein", is a commemoration of the tragedy that took place at the Ramstein Air Base. Then I went on to check about the Rammstein airshow disaster.

Looks like one of those unfortunate air shows. The pictures explain the Pilot error which caused him to ram into the other planes in the heart formation.
I think that explains the sad tones in Rammstein muzik.My Heart and Thoughts go to the people who lost dear ones to the Air Show tragedy.


signing off on a sombre note!

~P

No comments: