Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Independence Day celebration @ Frankfurt

I reached Frankfort(as the locals pronounce it) on Aug 14th.
The Iranian Taxi driver I hired @ the airport provided me with some insight about places to visit in germany. hes been there since 21 years it seems..he looked more german to me :)

This time I am staying in a Friends apartment which is in a posh neighbourhood near Samsung europe HQ. will share the snaps soon.

Some of us had to come over to office on Aug 15th.
We thought of celebrating our independence day in a novel way.
We played the Mile Sur video for sometime. and then all Saluted the Indian Flag.
Mera desh mahaan chants were doing the rounds for sometime.
then we got back to work :).

well I cannot afford to be a bloggaholic for sometime now as work pressure mounts :(

Mera Bharat Mahaan!
~P.

No comments: