Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bombay Dieing man :-(

Recent bombay blasts shook me a great deal!
I used to sing the Bombay Dyeing song to remember my good ol Bombay.
wud like to draw ur attention to the famous ad in which Shashi Kapoor's Son Karan kapoor had acted.
It was an ad for the Bombay Dyeing Clothing company & It went somethin like this ->

Every nite i hope n pray DreamLover wud come my way!
His touch i feel beyond the Dream ...
Dream Lover its a Bombay Dyeing Man !

After the Ravaging of bombay I wanted to write an ode to the Victims who left us due to this Worst_DreamBomber . I somehow could not write-up anything for days as the scenes were so vivid n graphic, I was bit lost in them.

in Retrospect the same jingle I feel is changed to.

Every nite i hope n pray SuicideBomber wud'nt come my way!
His thought scares me beyond the Worst Dreams ...
Suicide Bomber have some sense ... Its Bombay Dieing Man !


my heart-felt condolences to the Families of the victims.
Hope the perpetrators get their share of the pain they inflicted on the 200 odd ppl and their folks.

~P

No comments: