Thursday, March 05, 2009

IT the industry



Its been more than 8 years for me working in the IT industry.
I have seen it all from Sun Solaris to Oracle DB to the Embedded Systems industry.
The Latter one being the Longest of them all.
What is fascinating is that some abstracts models which are purely theoretical have been constructed and work wonders. And I know that this industry is not that old.

I feel sometimes if we have the same kind of improvements or enhancements in Human lives we might someday become immortal ??
Why I think so ??

Read this http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/01/are-we-close-to.html

^P^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" improvements or enhancements in Human lives" >> yesssss, every tiny bit is welcome and I want it to reach the right audience

"might someday become immortal" >> Noooooo, we never value abundance

- rajiv