Thursday, December 20, 2007

Uncomfortably Numb

Its becoming a damn cold place this bengaluru...
Fireplace required badly @home...Wat say folks ?These days the Bangalore chill is jus amazing in itself. Its so very cold n breezy and more often the beautiful weather takes me to Europe. My Thought experiments imagine me sitting in a Huge European mansion next to the Fireplace...
How Cozy that would be ??


Palace of Versailles....??


Hmm...my thots are getting greedy now ...

so I;ll cut the crap a lil...
I feel I should have a Fireplace in a corner of my house...where i can sip a hot coffee over a Samosa or something...
Well you may not subscribe to my views but then its like u toss a coin thousand times whats the probability of it comin up Heads ?
A fire place in a Shaandar Haveli [not a bhoot ka bungla beedu !] with an Arm rest chair ? Sounds good kya ?




listening to Lionel Richie "hello"or maybe the pink flyod number uncomfortably Numb!Can it be cooler than that ?Wah kya kehne hain !


My Thot experiment might as well delay me for my office bus :)!

~Adios 4 now amigos.

No comments: