Thursday, May 24, 2007

On "Going to the mattresses"


You know i was feelin a lot blue...and needed to go to the mattresses badly.

But then I had sublime thoughts about the need to ""go to the mattresses"" (Korea Sojourn).

So thoughts spill over to the interesting times ahead.

My mind says oh not again and yippee at the same time (Can you imagine that ? ).

Well there are some reasons for the yin & yang.

And as I can hardly make time to meet old friends or do the household chores over the weekend.


I feel my day job sucks me into a hole i can never get out of!

Yep...Maybe u caught me cribbing yet again....[ do i hear "spare me the details"....well u pretty much got the details by now :) ]


Hmmm what then are the solutions ?

I practice strumming my guitar.

Watch some Movies and crash for tonite!

Use my bike to office on the Morrow ( pain in the neck i swear!)

my fellow blog readers ;-)I am gonna bang boom crash into bed any instant now.
& SOOOOO Good Bye n Guten Nacht!

No comments: