Monday, January 29, 2007

Uninterrupted Vitamin I Supply :)


By "Vitamin I" - I mean India ofcourse. Looking at how Shilpa Shetty won the Big Brother reality show it makes me proud of my Indian Heritage. I think the day has come when you cannot spot a product without any Vitamin I in it. Well the Indians are there when it comes to Beauty and they top the charts when it comes to Brawn.

And products with less Vitamin I or none are products which are unfinished :-).

Anyways, my pointers are not towards India being a Mass Human production machine.

What i am driving at is Indians are better than any other race currently operating in 2007

[ u can call it my Hitler monologues]. I hear laughter but don;t be stupid. Don;t ignore whatz happening around you. If you do you are allergic to Vitamin I and are a Naive and sick person :-).

Take the case of Big Brother. Despite many insults heaped on Shilpa she did not call anyone names. No swearing under her breath was seen. This was one reason I think she won the contest hands down. This shows what Indian culture and heritage is all about.

Also if you look in Outer Space you see Sunitha Williams, gelling with the Americans and co-working woth them. She is just continuing the good work Late Kalpana Chawla had started.

Who said its a Man;s world ??

While indian women have overtaken the Worlds Men. Indian Men are the most silent of the species. This Vitamin I of M(men :-) ) variety is so common through out US/Europe/Asia and Australia that god knows what can happen if and when these Vitamin I;s come back to their homeland for good.

With WORLD minus Vitamin I ....=>
Will the Start-Ups in San Jose, California cease to work as most are run by Vitamin I.

Will the Research labs in the US stunt in research progress.

Will the beauty contests have a dry run :-) ?


~P.

2 comments:

Vasanth said...

hi,

blog is nice dude!!!!

Prasanna Harpanhalli said...

Thanks Anyong !