Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Music Meme

Got this meme from http://jeruguru.blogspot.com/ Very Funny .

The rules: Go to your music player(Xmms/WinAmp) of choice and put it on shuffle. The song that pops up when you press play is the answer to that question.

1. How does the world see you? Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
2. Will I have a happy life? Good Vibrations - Beach Boys
3. What do my friends really think of me? Living On The Edge - Aerosmith
4. Do people secretly lust after me? That's The Way (I Like It) -KC and The Sunshine Band
5. How can I make myself happy? Dancing In The Dark - Bruce Springsteen
6. What should I do with my life? Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
7. Will I ever have children? What's Love Got to do With It - Tina Turner
8. What is some good advice for me? Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day
9. How will I be remembered? Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones
10. What is my signature dancing song? Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealer's Wheel
11. What do I think my current theme song is? I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
13. What song will play at my funeral? Only The Good Die Young - Billy Joel
14. What type of women do you like? Scentless Apprentice - Nirvana
15. What is my day going to be like? It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M
16. How should I live Life ? Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
17. Howz the Experience up until now ? Its A Long Way To The Top (if you wanna rock & roll) - School of Rock - AC DC
18. After thoughts on Life ? everyday is a winding road - sheryl crow
19. Howz the Day today ? Beautiful Day - U2
20. Most Active time Zone ? Midnight blue - Foreigner

~P

No comments: