Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Comfort Zone...?

Since I started working in the IT industry,
I have seldom found myself holidaying or spending quality time with friends
[or foes for that matter ;-) ] .
Can somebody gimme a ride into the so called Confort Zone.
I seem to have lost the days I used to hang out with College buddies,
hmm.......
I want my MTV :(.....
those were the days.....when we used to listen to rock all day ... and dream big.
Now were almost there
but then I wonder where are we...'
Cut off from the best part of Life.

I should learn to Live Life King Size! again ...
So much for the Comfort Zone...and man..yet what the heck is this Comfort Zone ...Really....we never seem to get there..

Well I remmeber the wise men sayin...Life's a journey not a Destination.


Maybe I am on the Six-Lane Highway of Life. and maybe the Comfort Zone is just a Mirage...


Chill Maadi for now --->

No comments: