Monday, December 06, 2010

iFaceBook or iFacePad

Tech Gizmos and Lingos are growing over me like a sea wave. I never seem to catch up.
However when i reflect back, Does iPhone really make my life any better ?
a. I still have my old phone which is in fine fettle.
b. when I will end up using iphone i might end up using more data services
c. I might be left out in the race to the newest gizmo...i might appear to folks as an old fashioned guy. !!! I hate that but that does not mean I should keep buying gizmos endlessly mindlessly ?

iPad is one such product which many ppl use nowadays when they wait at the Doctors queue or at the Train stations. I see that instead of socializing it actually is making a person switch himself off from others near him. Good or Bad I dont know.

comign to Facebook, I get so many messages from friends on FB. I try not to use it since Social Networking is bit addictive like say you tube. If I get very active on FB and say do not message my other friends on FB it might be taken as a rude thingy.
So I try to avoid FB as much as possible. [ its not working out too well though I must say :) ]

/P

2 comments:

Rajiv Renganathan said...

Hi Prasanna...

Ofcourse, Addiction needs to avoided but it is also important to stay upto date with the latest and greatest.

Guess many a times it helps to try out new things without inhibitions, the way we used to be during teens.

Prasanna Harpanhalli said...

Yepp! like i said...I am unable to keep away from facebook for long :)