Wednesday, May 17, 2006

MI 3 : Mission Improper 3

Had been to CGV theatre in the complex near Suwon Station.
Sorry to see that The MI saga does not continue anymore.

This movie seems to be only about car chases some *exciting looking* stunts and thats all. It appears MI makers want to roll out a version every year.
my sense is that it is spoiling the MI image than anything else.

My friends had hyped up a lot about this movie. It at least does not seem to be the Must-Watch. Anyways I had my first experience in Korean theatres.
The Average korean is a silent movie buff. thro'out the Movie there was Silence.
Being used to the cacophony in indian movie houses somehow the silence was eerie :) .
Was it due to the English movie having korean subtitles ???.
Well the koreans seem to be quite and humble people and Noise and cacophony are something foreign to them.
The CGV theatre is just as the Indian PVR or Multiplex theatres albeit on a bigger scale. The Ambience was good. Stereo system was OK.

Overall, I had achieved a personal Mission impossible. That of watching a movie in the hectic schedule I have@Samsung :).

~Just Chill
Prasanna.

No comments: